TRUE VALUES – Coach juli
- You are Spiritual.
- You Relate to others.
- You create continually.
- You Contribute.
- To be Spiritual – relate to God, to your; be passionate.
- To relate – to family, connected, community.
- To Catalyze – Move forward; free others.
- To Create – invent, design.
- To feel- energy flow.
- To teach – to uplift.
- To contribute- to minister to.
- To win – to accomplish.
- Be sensitive – support, perceive.
- Pleasure – have fun.
Why is this Important?
- a) We are spiritual beings (body and spirit).
- b) We connect spiritually with God.
- c) Whe spiritual brings happiness.
- d) It gives direction.
Who am I?
A spiritual person who relates to God and others. I talk about God and spiritual matters with those who are with me on it. I encourage, uplift and minister to others in word or action. I likewise receive from others. I am connected to God and others.
How do I honour myself in this value?
I am happy to share thoughts with others. I see the good in others and myself as well as in the process of overcoming obstacles. I have led spiritual initiatives in the past.
How am I not honouring myself?
I need to create more quiet time and be more aware of others around me, to be more connected.
I am an artist, poet/writer, coach, parent and am making decisions daily in a creative manner.
The process of Creating:
- a) See things differently.
- b) Use imagination, inventive.
- c) Have fun and be inquisitive – life is exciting and enjoyable.
- d) See challenges a way of leading to fulfilment.
Image credit – acooletchic